- Information - Often we think that information is eductaion, but it is only one aspect of education.
- Concepts - Concepts are the basis for all research. You need to conceive of something in order to create.
- Attitude - An integral aspect of education is cultivating the right attitude. Proper attitude at the right time and the right place determines your actions and behaviour.
- Imagination - Imagination is essential for creativity for the arts. But if you get stuck in imagination, you can become psychotic.
- Freedom - Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, imagination becomes stagnant, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden and information is of no value.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Five aspects of Education
Education has - five aspects: