Monday, February 16, 2009

Some very intersesting answers from Guruji !

Q: Does the memory store more of negative? I don’t remember what I study for exams but remember the insults I get.
G: It isn’t only the mind. That is why you should meditate. It gives you a different orientation.
Q: How to become Arjuna?
G: Arjuna means seeker of Knowledge. The fact that you are asking, you have already become one.
Q: I have no desire. My only desire is to go on a world tour with you. Is it possible & if yes in this lifetime?
G: Yes, yes. You can carry my asana & black bag.
Q: Can you please talk about patience.
G: Yes, later, Can you hold on for few minutes?
Q: Somebody has been crying during meditation. That has been bothering me the whole day. There is so much worry in the world. Why doesn’t everybody join Art of Living?
G: You have to do something about it. I have to do everything? You tell your friends. Bring them to the course. Don’t explain them too much.
Q: Is there such a thing as soul mates?
G: Well, I have no idea. One thing I know, you should first meet your soul. If you haven’t met your soul, I don’t think you will even recognize your soul mate.
Q: Can thoughts be classified as positive & negative?
G: You don’t need to classify. Even if you classify, it doesn’t matter.
Q: Dear Guruji, how to explain a teenager why they shouldn’t drink alcohol or taste once to know.
G: teenage is a very impressionable age. If one gets addicted to something,it’s very difficult to get rid of it. It’s good to have a sense of aversion. Certain aversions help you like a shield; especially teenage & early 20’s. After you’re 30 it’s a different story. Create that sense of aversion towards violence, towards killing, torturing animals, tobacco & alcohol. No need for everyone to taste tobacco or experience drugs. Certain experiences can damage the nervous system.

No comments: