Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who am I?

Dear guruji "After death of my beloved father (cancer) at an age of 69 years, my feelings of goodness is over. depression, pointless life. where is the happiness? why should I happy without the presence of my father."
Answer : Once guruji came to nashik for PDS course... one lady ask him about her little daughter who died at little age... she(lady) was crying as asked guruji why god do this with me??


Guruji replied: You know why you are crying? and why you have pain? because you say "My daughter"... "You keep holding MY .. at the time you leave her you will see your daughter in every little child"...i hope you got it...
See you father in every needy...work for them feel the presence of your father in them... make them happy serve them as you are serving your father... and believe me you will be happy... no one can keep himself sad for a long time... but everyone can make people happy for a long time..

No comments: