Friday, April 10, 2009

Guruji replies some where some time ago...

Q. When in meditation, I see you. Whom do you see?
A. I see you.
Q. How to save Hinduism? (from conversion)
A. We need to educate our Pujaris (priests) to createan environment of love where we talk to devotees, solvetheir problems, give them knowledge. And, we shouldintroduce our culture in education. We should have pridein religion.
Q. You message for youngsters.
A. Don't forget your culture. Youth means enthusiasm.Spread this enthusiasm which is in you, everywhere. Increaseenthusiasm of people around you. Bring everyone to spirituality.Youth is not having pizza, coke or chinese food [laughter].You know "khandwi" (a gujarati dish) is given in many airlinesaround the world, but it has been named something else.Polpularise your culture.
Q. "Jo hota hai accha hi hota hai" (whatever happens, happensfor good) is a truth or a mere positive feeling?
A. See it from your experience. Now you don't need to say thisto tsunami victims. This is a deeply understood knowledge.Have "viveka". Know what to say where.
Q. You say "vasudhev kutumbakam" (one world family), then whydo you say not to use imported items?
A. If family's one member is troubling other and the near onesare getting poor, you need to support them. We are not againstforeigners and thier products, but we also need to save peoplearound us. I'm not saying don't use imported products. Ifsomething is not available locally you definitely use importeditems, if you require it. Have a broad vision but support local.To stabilise economy we need to do this.
Q. Do you know everybody's mind?
A. You know what happened when we were coming to Surat from Mumbai intrain for Mahasatsang. (no). There were two ladies in the sametrain as we. They were longing to meet me. They couldn't meet mein Mumbai and thought it would be almost impossible to meet in Surat. Few devotees where scheduled to meet me at Valsad station. Before we could finish the train started. Me and Rishi Nityaprogya ji (Nitin Bhaiya) ran and jumped into one of the boggies.It was a ladies coach
Huge laughter]. The two ladies were sitting in the same boggie. They started crying like anything after seeing me. Then I sat with them for half an hour and spoke to them.Longing always increases but never gets completed. Love increases but never completes.
During my agyatwas, I asked our driver, to drive the car in some remote village. I asked him to take left and right, here and there. Then I asked him to stop in front of a small house.
It was a farmers house. Once I entered the house, everybody saw me. The whole family was so happy to see me. The farmer saidhe wanted to see me since such a long time but never knew how toreach me. Then I also visited a few farmers near by, they alsowanted to meet me since long but would never get a chance due totheir duties and work. I spent some time talking to them. They all became very happy. So you never know when I'll go where. I can come anywhere, anytime. So better keep you house neat and clean.
Q. Why do we cry when we meet you?
A. Yes, some of you cry, some of you smile. These tears are veryprecious. Even the gods and angels long for such tears.
Theek hai.
These two months be careful. Don't drive rash. Drive slowly.Step in to the vehicle with the foot of active nostril. Say if your right nostril is active then step in vehicle with right foot. There will be unnecessary fights, arguments, confrontations. You will not be able to do anything. Just be calm, composed and strong.
Pray. Things will get better eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!


JAI GURUDEV.