Sunday, November 8, 2009

Seva

Question : As the saying goes, "charity begins at home". How can we do seva outside when we are needed at home?
Guruji : You are talking about your spouse? You need to balance. If you say I'll do all my home work before I do seva then that will never happen. Because so many things keep coming for home and it will not stop. You cannot neglect your home also. But at home it's called duty not seva. Outside it is seva.
Question : Whenever I feel like doing seva, I start finding excuses. Bless me that I can do some seva.
Guruji : Just keep doing seva, blessings are already there. Good things in life you should not delay. Just do it. Whenever you get a chance to do spiritual practice, seva, generosity, don't miss it. Those are the real catchy moments of your life.

No comments: