Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Power Of Peace

10/17/2016 Paris, France
Comment ça va? Are you happy?
I don't expect an answer from you. Some questions are there just to connect, and some questions are to disconnect. If you want to disconnect from the whole world, then you ask, "Who am I?" "What am I doing here?" "What is this all about?" These questions disconnect you from everything else, and sometimes this is necessary.
Sometimes it's necessary to connect with everybody, and really care for everyone. Caring means asking ‘What can I do for you? How can I help you? How are you doing? Are you happy?’ These questions connect you to others.
Then there are a different set of questions that can make you miserable? “Why do I have to go through so much trouble?” “Why is this happening to me?” “Why does no one care about me?” These questions bring misery.
Then there are other questions for which you are seriously looking for some answers.

No comments: